Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And this is the little one


This is Simon (age 1), doing what he loves most....eating! This child loves food. Most of it anyway. And what he doesn't like, he is sure to let us know by simply picking it up and dropping it off the side of his high chair. I think he's figured out that whatever lands on the floor gets immediately eaten by the dog. Now Simon is a kid after my own heart. Not only does he love food, but he likes to sleep in in the mornings. In fact, if it weren't for his brother waking so early, I think he might sleep until noon (ok, maybe not, but at least 9:30 or so)! Now, if only I could get him to sleep all night, instead of waking 3 or 4 times. He's a happy little guy, and spends most of his days trying desperately to keep up with his big brother (who he thinks hung the moon).

No comments:

Post a Comment